Today in my running life i forward my url www.iamrajkaran.blogspot.com to www.rajkaran.info which is more easily grabbed by world. As from present resources i am enjoying and working on my windows and Android devices.

As you know few months back , Raj Karan initiated his own NGO called Cyber Ethical Hackers Society with Rajan Kohli to deliver the seminars and workshops regarding Ethical hacking to students/Employees of various institutions and organizations.


For the future so many surprise places yet waiting for me to welcome , soonly update you my future scenario
i will be there you update sooooooooon !



Socialize Connect with Raj and his NGO


Raj Karan  ---> www.facebook.com/rajhacker

Cyber Ethical Hackers Society ---> www.facebook.com/CyberEthicalHackers




Post a Comment

 
Top