Gmail, Facebook also gives the power to the users to locate any unusual activities. I will write it step wise so that it looks uncomplicated even to a dummy user.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the top right hand side of the page locate Account > Account Settings or simply click on this link: https://register.facebook.com/editaccount.php?ref=mb&drop
- In the bottom of the page locate Account Security
- Click on the change link Important!! (refer to screenshot below)
- In the Login Notifications section, make sure Get notified by SMS or email… option is set On
- Underneath, you will also find the devices that you have associated with your account. If you haven’t associated any devices yet, make sure you do that.
- Lastly, in the Most Recent Activity section see the IP address, browser, OS of the user(s) who has last accessed your Facebook account. If something doesn’t sound familiar with you, take a deep breath and check out this Facebook page in the Help Center.